Monday, July 12, 2004

overanalysis

I'm suddenly 16...or maybe 12... I am analyzing the two vitally different situations too much, and too often aloud to the same two people (and for that I am sorry). The thoughts go in circles and my train of thought follows. I want to veer off the familiar track to an answer hidden down a side road somewhere but I can't find the switch.

I must be driving them crazy. I'll try to bite my tongue from now on.

Or at least for awhile.

It drives me crazy that I can't ask the questions of the people who actually may be able to answer them. On the one hand, it hurts me more than I can express that I find myself unable to approach someone who was once so approachable. But the other... the other answer, I'm just not sure I need yet. That answer may end the anticipation and the mystery and I'm not prepared yet for that to happen.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com