Friday, July 02, 2004

noteworthy bits

I am experiencing an odd surge of excitement (this is where I preempt the inevitable naughty comment from Mr. Collins - Stop it!). I have just, through a marathon bit of surfing, found out a bunch of things that make me extremely excited about the abundance of musical fun I will be having this summer.

It would seem that my favorite bit of mainstream is coming to Klondike Days. Yes, the delightful Sam Roberts will be appearing on the Telus Stage and I will be there enjoying every word he sings. ( is he mainstream? I think he is. For me anyways.)

Also at K-Days, my favorite band is playing not once but twice.

wow, I haven't spent that much time at K-days since the good ol' Lemon Heaven days.

Also in my travels: Turns out Dan Bern is releasing an EP filled with some new songs - quite political and timely.

Also, I found out about this.

And someone sent me this
Which is just funny...um...I mean interesting to contemplate no funny. No judgement .... really.... I'm not making any judgements.

All in all, a productive bit of surfing.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com