Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Flying away

I go home on Saturday. Back to the Maritimes, to my ocean. Normally I have this build-up of excitement whenever I have a trip back East planned but this time I've been so busy that I haven't had the chance to be conscious of the fact that I'm going. And at a time of year when dipping my toes in the ocean won't be painful (or less painful anyway)!

And now I just feel a bit rushed about it all. I haven't seen many of my friends for the last few weeks and the fact that it will likely be after I get back before I can see them makes me a bit sad.

.....

But now I am listening to appropriate music ( a little deedle-ly dee is good for the soul) and I just got my new flight itinerary and suddenly it all seems real and yay! This time next week there will be some dancing at the Lower Deck and the salty smell of ocean and the feel of standing on the deck of a boat. Aaaahhh water, I do love the water.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com