Monday, June 07, 2004

Momentary lull....

Breathe. Just a moment to sit, relax, breathe. A short respite from the hustle and the bustle. A sip of coffee, unhurried for a change. A chance to sit and write ... and think ... about things unrelated. Less dramatic things: Replying to email; reading a newspaper; realizing current events have passed me by and that a Sunday has gone by not quite unnoticed; finding that I missed him in spite of my "concious unawareness."

Just a few more moments until it begins again; until I'm off and running once more. But I am very thankful for this moment; for this lull; for this energizing breath and stretch. It helps to settle it all into perspective and to revive myself for more of the hustle and bustle; more of the hilarity and the drama and the business of busy-ness.

Because at the end of all this there will be dancing, and there has to be a little energy left for that.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com