Thursday, May 13, 2004

Mutual admiration society

My links are back. (thanks Jess)

If you look closely at the sidebar you may notice that I currently have links to four people. Three of those people are friends: two of whom I talk to almost daily - in person, on the phone or online, and one who for some bizarre reason insists on living somewhere else - he can be a pain that way - and who emails sporadically at best.

(The other link is a blog for someone I don't know personally at all but who, perhaps not so coincidentally, three of the four of us have linked.)

It is mostly the voices of these three folks that you will hear in my comments section. So far.

Because so far it would seem that they are the only people who read me; and Nick thinks we're the only people who read him. Jess gets alot more comments, has alot more links and has been at this a whole lot longer than the rest of us.

It sometimes seems odd to me that I seemingly write for this small audience of people who already know me so well. And also that I read their words religiously, and carefully, each and every day, when I talk to them at least as often. I guess I'm just interested in hearing them, in knowing them. And this is just another way in which we are all becoming better acquainted.

I adore these folks. Hopefully more people will come along and enjoy our bantering comment conversations (maybe some of you already do)Or maybe it'll always be just us - if that's what it is. I actually think there are more people out there who are just more quiet than we (motormouths and cyber geeks) are.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com