Friday, May 07, 2004

The words in print

I want to tell her that I feel for her. That I know how this feels. But I don't. And to be honest the shadow of it that I am familiar with is actually the leaving, not the being left. (and it is not my intention here to make her cry, though I know she may)

I want her to know that I like them together, I love how they make each other happy and I am far far from happy that he's going (now we'll never win!). I am not as connected to him as she is but I very much like him here as a part of "us". And I will miss him too.

But I want her to know that I will be here. That on the days when she needs mindless laughter, hysterical giggles and spontaneous S/M style affection, I will be there (it's not as dirty as it sounds). And on the days when she needs a quiet walk in the park, I will walk at her side (although quiet is not my forte and I may try to cajole a trip to that teeter totter). And on the days when she wants to be left alone, I will try not to call. I will try to limit my enthusiasm over the new city because I know it does not help. ( though, this will be difficult)

But I want her to know that I'm here when she needs me.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com