Tuesday, March 15, 2005

random bits

* A mean old man threatened to spit on me yesterday. I love working bingos... I really do. And as much as I appreciate his 78 years (as he pointed them out to me) I don't quite agree that it gives him the right to "do whatever (he) wants". And I swear, if he'd spit on me, I would have punched him.

* New crush on the horizon. I think this could be ill-advised, but I kinda knew it was coming. (maybe it's not so new?)

* Note to self: when working an 8 hour bingo, it is probably NOT a good idea to poster for four hours beforehand. 12 straight hours of walking just about did me in.

*God, this is going to be a great show. I guarantee water works on opening, closing and any night in between when I get to actually watch it. (The good kind of water works, not the stressy kind).

* Sometimes completely awful things can turn out kinda fun with the right group of people and a little imagination. And a package of mustard.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com