Monday, March 21, 2005

Nobody told me there’d be days like these…

Ah, so that’s what it feels like to go back in time.

Part of me felt as though I’d gone back there. So intense was that feeling of déjà vu, it was almost as though I’d blink and open my eyes to those days and that time. I remember it well. I remember the craziness and the giddy feeling and the sound. Mostly I remember it feeling new and fun and somehow this time, years later, it suddenly felt new and fun again. So many reasons for that.

My heart was caught in a time warp of sorts. Like going back … but with all the earned intimacies and comfort levels in tact. It was wonderful. But my heart remembered it all very clearly (too clearly) and I wish I had time to decompress a bit more… to remember and then to forget. Because I didn’t really go back in time and the amount of water under that particular bridge could fill an ocean. I’m glad to have the smile back though. To remember with fond wistfulness instead of wariness. That was what I’d hoped for.

Thanks to all who have made the journey with me... both those who have been there since way back when and those who have recently joined the caravan.

FKN GVR

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com