Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Nonfiction

Alot of my fellow bloggers are writing and posting excerpts from the novels they're not writing right now. I'm not going to explain - Jess can explain it.

But I tried to do it. I tried to figure out an excerpt from something I'm not writing but all I could come up with was stuff from "The Book" (I think it's a book, I even think it might be finished...but I'm not sure yet) which I'm not ready to unveil just yet, and stuff that might be a new book, and stuff that's not quite fiction (which might be ok, except I'm not sure I want to go public with it either).

And on top of that, I think my blog is more my storage locker for vents and rants and emotions... not alot of room left after that for fiction. At least not in my current state of mind. Maybe later... someday.

So no excerpt from me. But the others are cool - you should go read them. (Jess has them all linked from The Milkcrate so I won't bother doing it again - sorry for the extra clicking necessary).

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com