Friday, November 12, 2004

the men in my life (part 1)

There are days when I even love his ability to annoy the shit out of me.

Is that weird?

I guess I really am a sucker for the "loveable asshole". Not that this one is "loveable asshole" all of the time, or even most of the time... because really - we already have the gold standard for that personality in our wee group of compatriots... even if he is kinda far away these days. (there can be no comparison)

But my point is that even when he moves me to an exasperated "aaargh" complete with an eye roll and possibly the desire to punch him... I can't help but smile - at least on the inside. He's just that kind of guy.

NOTE: I initially thought this might be the beginning of a series because I've been thinking about the men in my life alot lately. In spite of being single (or maybe because of it?), I have some fantastic men in my life: friends, coworkers etc. But I'm suddenly feeling shy about waxing poetic about them, so if I never write another one... it's really because most of them don't accept compliments very well...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com