Wednesday, November 17, 2004

the men in my life (part 2)

I adore that man today.

Whenever we contribute to a project, even if we're not in the same room for our respective contributions, whatever we come up with is something I'm incredibly proud of. He has been with me a couple of different times when I took the baby steps toward this odd career of mine. (I'm not sure that part qualifies as "career" per se but like I said - baby steps).

He can be wise, witty and has wonderful judgement of all things graphic. He can be the most calming influence in my life, particularly when we work on these things. (and yes, I am aware of how funny it is to point to his calming influence when he can also be so very infuriating). He's a rock star, although he doesn't always know it, and possesses one of my favorite voices - both in the literal sense -when he's singing and in the figurative sense more than once he has said exactly what I need to hear. Sometimes whether I like it or not.

I don't tell him enough. But I've figured out that I don't need to tell him. But for this once, I wanted to gush.

Sorry Nick, I know you'll hate it. ;-)

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com