Wednesday, July 14, 2004

snapshots: the unexpected series

OK, so it seems I have started something. I was going to just keep going with it, see where it took me without explaining. I think many of you know me well enough not to need the explanation. But I thought that I would say one or two words about it now, and maybe maybe I'll explain more later.

What is now the "Snapshots" series probably needs a disclaimer or two; or maybe a PSA.

First of all, the beginning of it was written as a one off - actually inspired by something completely unrelated but as I was writing it morphed into "Futility" and became a springboard for something I've been wanting to write about for awhile.

Secondly, some of it may end up being... less pleasant to read. And possibly worthy of some sort of content advisory. It depends how deep I go with it and I don't know yet about that.

That's all I'm going to say for now. If anyone is concerned please remember that these are snapshots: old and losing focus but still capable of bringing back the memories and emotions associated with the moments captured there. But being snapshots I can put them away in a box where they belong - maybe that's what I'm doing.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com