Tuesday, February 22, 2005

part of my questionable charm

There are times when I know my timing is just plain awful. When I say the wrong thing. When I interrupt a train of thought (sometimes even my own). When I spoil the mood. When I open up a whole can of worms when the worms should really have been left alone (at least in that moment).

If I have ever done this to you, I apologize. It was not my intention. If I interrupt, it is often because I am distracted and caught up in my own brain (not a good excuse I know but just the same). If I asked the wrong question, it is usually only out of concern. If I overstep my bounds… know that it is likely that I am feeling close to you and think we are beyond boundaries. (and because I sometimes forget I have any). If my timing is unbelievably bad... know that I am sorry....and sometimes a little dumb.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com