Thursday, February 17, 2005

Rose petals

So the other day, on Valentine's Day, we had a fundraiser event here at my theatre - a big fashion show thing. One of the designers, Harvey (who has become one of my favorite new people, along with his partner, Idaho) sent me home with the leftover rose petals the next day saying "Have a bath with them."

I never thought this would be something I'd do. I don't think I would have considered it without the suggestion. But it was so girly and fun... I actually wanted to take pictures of my bathtub - it was so very pretty. And it smelled delicious! It was almost romantic and I was delighted.

So if someone ever gives you rose petals and suggests going home and having a bath with them, I would definitely recommend it. Even if at first it seems an odd suggestion.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com