Friday, January 21, 2005

Post Party giddiness....

Damn we throw a good party!

Thanks to my partners in crime...er....party planning! As always you made my life easier and my evening more enjoyable - hope you had a good time too!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On another note.... dontcha love when an excellent CD you weren't expecting suddenly finds it's way into your hands? I brought the four CDs I got for Christmas into my work to listen to today (I admit it's an odd mix but hey... I'm odd). BUT my work CD player holds FIVE CDs... and by some quirk of fate/miracle/bit of karma a fifth CD shows up out of the blue!!

The latest Sixshooter records compilation... complete with a tune from both the new Captain Tractor Record AND the upcoming Chris Wynters record - woohoo!! Happiness.

And that makes five!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com