Friday, December 17, 2004

And another thing! T's rant o' the day

As I mentioned yesterday, I watched the Scorpion King recently (don't ask, I've been sick and stuck at home). So I watched it on VHS and before the movie started there was an announcement of "extra value bonus material" at the end of the movie. How exciting!

It's a Godsmack video.

Now, I am of a mind that this actually decreases the value of the video but then I realized - on top of this - there's a soundtrack album for this movie!! Now I remember there being a song during the opening credits, two during the closing credits...(and a bunch of background music but I don't think it was actually any of the bands on the album.) My question is: what the hell?! How is there a soundtrack album? I don't get it. What is it "music INSPIRED BY the Scorpion King"? Considering that it's bands like Creed, Mushroomhead and the aforementioned Godsmack I'm not sure there's anything "inspired" about it.

I also don't get how the Scorpion King is a bad guy in the Mummy movies and a good guy in this...

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com