Wednesday, August 18, 2004

Sshhh! It's a secret!

Ha! I did it! I had the BIGGEST secret for almost a whole week and didn't tell anybody!

I really didn't think I'd be able to do it. It just about killed me. Hee hee! (I'm sorry Jess but everytime we talked about it I was dying inside laughing!) And the inexplicably good mood that I had to pretend I wasn't in...gosh...

But SURPRISE! I did it - I didn't spoil the surprise and you should have seen the looks on your faces!

As Mr. Collins kept reminding me - deception is our friend! I actually can keep a secret!

NOTE: I actually wrote this the day before the surprise, I wanted so much to tell someone and I couldn't so I wrote it down. Then I panicked that I might accidentally post it too early instead of saving it as a draft until the time was right... then I thought, what if Jess goes into my account for some reason to fix something and sees it?!

I almost deleted it... but I had to confess somewhere and this was the only place I could until now.

now if I could just figure out how to get the other two here....

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com