Saturday, October 21, 2006

sad insomniac

there was a time I could sleep, content in the knowledge that things were more or less ok.
there was a time I could sleep, satisfied in his arms feeling loved.
there was a time I could sleep in a happy glow after a really great night.
there was a time I could sleep exhausted after a good and hard day's work.
there was a time I could sleep, when my brain actually ran out, or stopped or something that no longer seems to ever happen.
there was a time I could sleep and not feel this weight bearing down.
there was a time I could sleep. No dread, no fitful tossing and turning, no replaying things over and over, no tears of frustration and whatever else this is.

Insomnia makes me melancholy and over-reactive. Sleep deprivation sucks.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com