Wednesday, October 04, 2006

darn it.

So, you there, cool girl with the broad knowledge of music who I am instantly fond of....

A tip, a word to the wise...

I will not continue to be fond of you if, in the very first conversation we ever have about music (or in fact about anything), you feel it necessary to tell me which musician you hooked up with.

Nope.
Not cool.

In the same way that I hate that people assume I want to have sex with musicians just because I work with them and often use the word groupie to describe me; I also hate girls who, really, are the cause of that assumption. I don't actually care if you sleep with musicians - someone has to I guess - but the first conversation you have with someone (me) is not when you bring it up.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com