Thursday, October 27, 2005

new links

In honour of the aforementioned blog crush, I have added a few links of blogs belonging to people I have never met in real life, most of whom I have not even exchanged words with. (A couple I have, in cyberspace... comments, emails and the like) But these are blogs I have started reading regularly... it's a chain of sorts. Started reading Sharp Mama after the Tsunami last Christmas and then went link to link discovering this and that.

Part of me thinks it's weird to read blogs written by all sorts of people you don't know. Blogs can be pretty personal at times, it's a bit odd to know things about people that, if you met in person, might take quite awhile for them to tell. But the part of me who knows how much my life has changed based on a single website comment nine years ago finds it all fascinating and filled with possibillity. And the part of me who just enjoys reading about people and travel and whatnot... well I am just enjoying the read(s).

So enjoy, if you'd like. It's an interesting journey.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com