Thursday, October 27, 2005

new crush phenomenon

Ok, I know, I crush easily. I crush hard. And I crush often. I'm slutty that way. whatever.

I have discovered a new phenomenon: the blog crush (ok maybe this isn't new but it is to me). My first blog crush was short lived, almost fleeting: I found a blog via the links I created on my profile by filling in the "interests" sections. (who knew?) - I found a blog belonging to a fella who liked ALOT of the same music I do, who also has a bit of a pirate fixation. LOVE IT! Upon reading his blog though, I realized he is married with an adorable son named Milo so out of decency I nipped that crush in the bud. (I still read the blog though, and his wife's as well - they're very cute.)

But now... gosh... now I have truly been bitten by the blog crush. It was a link from a link from a blog I read regularly. I am reading this blog madly from the very beginning of the archives, jumping around and going back to where I left off. Looking at his travel pictures. Jumping between spaces. Loving certain turns of phrase. "...she also loved to sing, and she had a voice you would follow off a cliff."

Oddly he reminds me a bit of someone I once knew - both from what I can tell from the photos and his writing style. It's funny because this has created an entirely false sense of familiarity for me. But regardless, I'm really enjoying this one. I don't know... I'm just a bit fascinated.

Blogging is weird.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com