Friday, September 17, 2004

Damn, no cloning

Alright already people. No one is allowed to plan another event for October the 7th. The first show of my theatre's season opens that night. I would be at the theatre for this under most circumstances regardless of whether or not I worked here... I love opening nights. And I work here. So I have no choice.

BUT:
Two of my favorite performers in existence are playing that night at exactly the same time. Together. This is the musical equivalent of orgasm in my world and I CAN'T GO.

Then on top of that: two of my favorite people - who I also kinda appreciate as performers ;-) - have decided to play some songs together at a pub that is my home away from home. This is a night I wouldn't miss for the world...under normal circumstances.... sigh.

So - NO MORE! Because even if I could clone myself...I'm greedy and I want the me that is me to have all these nights. Why oh why do they have to be on the same night??

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com