Thursday, April 22, 2004

outside influence

I blog. (nothing like stating the obvious)

Often, as I write something I wonder about who will be reading it. I try really hard not to let that affect what I write but inevitably, of course, it does. And so certain thoughts are shadowed with ambiguity, names are eliminated, certain topics not discussed.

But my dear Nickolas has pointed out in my comments a certain lack of "piss and vinnegar" - as he put it. And once, a while ago, someone else commented that for me, the blog was strangely lacking in sexy content.

So I've been thinking that I seem to have filtered out a part (or a couple parts) of my personality - at least lately. So I will endeavor to be a bit more complete, I'll try to get in some lighter notes and some sex appeal ;-). I'll try to let the feisty redhead come through. I may even be a bit naughty on occasion.

I'll try. But I am a bit sappy at the best of times, so bear with me. Sometimes (now) the happiness I am feeling of late and the wistfulness I feel for the presence of certain people who are MIA will show up here... cause that's part of it all too.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com