Friday, March 06, 2009

And.... we're back!

Ok, I need to come back here... after my travels and sporadic hockey related posts and many 5-Star notebooks I find the pull of cyberspace drawing me back here.

I re-read almost this whole thing from the beginning the other day. It's quite the exercise to look at years of your life with the new eyes of years later. enlightening. overwhelming. enjoyable.

I have recently been inspired to do more writing. I have been - on paper - but for some reason as that started to happen on paper, I found myself thinking about this place and wondering about coming back here again. With new eyes. And a new voice... or a slightly changed one anyway.

It's not a hockey blog. As much as I love my hockey, my desire to write, to post, to be creative is too far flung to have this be that.

Hi there! It's good to be back.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com