Thursday, October 23, 2008

Hockey Songs

I have decided to make a list of hockey songs - there are alot of good ones out there and I want to put together a fun playlist of 'em. Not heavy, hockey warm-up type songs but all those songs out there that mention this great game! (So my Can Con quota should be pretty high.)

I'd love any suggestions... if anyone still reads this thing. Starting with a couple Kathleen Edwards tunes: Hockey Skates and I Make the Dough, You get the Glory... put in a Rheostatics: the Ballad of Wendel Clark...Chixdiggit - Gerry Cheevers... Of course Stompin' Tom, Captain Tractor, Paul Bellows and some Tragically Hip...


Update: ooh ooh - I found this!
http://proicehockey.about.com/od/musicfilmcardstrivia/tp/hockey_songs.htm

Update #2: I mentioned this at work and someone left a Hanson Brothers RECORD on my desk! Woohoo!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com