Friday, July 23, 2004

just a peek...

First look (first listen). I thought they couldn't possibly surprise me (I was wrong). Spent the evening (night) listening, in the van as we drove around... finally he said "we leave for Moose Jaw in three hours". Had to let him go, could have listened to the stories forever... or at least until the songs were done. (at least I get the songs)

Getting out I was greeted by those Northern lights that I love so much here on the prairie. The perfect cap.

Doesn't get any better than this.

I don't know how this became my life. We talked tonight about that first show and realized the strange twist of fate that resulted in ALL OF THIS. The realization that one small change would have brought me to a different NOW. Or maybe now would have come no matter what.... there seems to have been alot of strange twists of fate.

To CW: Thanks.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com