Wednesday, July 28, 2004

instinctual knowledge

I want someone to know. Just to know. What I need, when I need it. I want someone to realize that silence is never the right answer to that statement I just made; that the blank stare just doesn't cut it; that sometimes to trade your troubles makes them less troublesome for each of you it's a funny kind of math where adding things together actually makes them less and not more....

Does that ever happen anymore? I seem to remember a time or two in life when I had a someone who knew, just knew. And not always a lover though sometimes... but always a friend.

I know that one such person is still out there but she lives far away on a tropical island and I wish the instinct would transfer to a psychic link but it only seems to work out that way once in awhile...

And please don't get me wrong. I have fabulous friends here too. It's just that today I feel strangely misunderstood.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com