Sunday, March 28, 2004

Serendipitous Synchronicity

Today I met Pat, who believes in synchronicity and people being "lucky" and drawing in the luck to them and such things... and although she's a little loopy (in an endearing way), as I told her my story and her enthusiasm mounted, I began seeing things differently. Instead of feeling overwhelmed and stressed about certain upcoming events, and recent career changes, and my "life choices" in general, I began to see them a she was seeing them - as a series of serendipitous happenings, one leading to the next and to the next until it seems like everything is starting to come together. And with continuing momentum even! Her postivity and enthusiasm over MY life was suddenly contagious and I was unable to wipe the smile off my face, even long after the conversation was over. I am suddenly more than fired up to face this week. And for whatever comes next.

I'm lucky after all!

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com