Sunday, March 05, 2006

ok, so I suck.

So today is not my best day. Today I'm sure I'm not good. Not a good friend, not a good daughter, not a good person, not a good officemate, never a good girlfriend. I put pressure on people. I ask for too much and give too little. I push too hard. I have unrealistic expectations. I drop the ball and other people have to pick it up fo me. I make people leave. I can't seem to stay healthy for the life of me and it's driving me crazy that no matter how hard I try I can't do that seemingly simple thing.

This is how I feel about me today. I'll get over it I'm sure...probably when the inside of my throat doesn't feel like someone took sand paper to it and my stupidly stressful day tomorrow is over and done with, this (at least some of it) will seem like a bad dream or something.

But just so you know, I'm not in the best place today so don't fucking bug me.

The end.

|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com